Thursday, July 2, 2009

In search of Nurgle glory - fantasy heads

Trying to complete all parts for my Death Guard Lord on bike, I dig a little bit trough WFB mortal Chaos range. As you can expect, it's a matter of taste what is and what isn't nurglesque enough. So, for those interested, I'm presenting my subjective selection of useful heads in one comparative picture. Obviously a converting work will be necessary in some cases...


At the moment I'm still undecided, changing my mind several times a day. Not that it's something crucial for resolving conflicts of the Middle East, but for me it is an important part of the hobby. Weird mind, that's all...
Note: Recently, I joined BOLS bloggers network and with this post I should start my presence on this famous site :-)
Welcome to all new readers. Enjoy!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best of Larry

Best of Larry