Sunday, May 10, 2009

More wings (1)

I'm sure that at some stage any modeler (even most gaming-oriented one) needs to go beyond an official 'approved' design of the figures. For this reason, I'm going to add some supplement to my previous post showing some GW wings for conversion. This time let's look for some alternative wings which you can buy easily due to the warp-stores ...eh mm... I meant, web-stores.

ULTRAFORGE - they have two kinds of extremely interesting wings and reasonable shipping conditions. The smaller should be perfectly suitable for some daemon princes or similar models. They are readily available through their web-store and are cheap.


The larger ones have been designed for their dragons and greater demons and I've only seen them as separate item in a reseller store. So, you have to ask them if want to buy directly from Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best of Larry

Best of Larry