Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Aliens coming... (to Kickstarter, at least).

Yet another Kickstarter miniature project, I would like to support... But starting from beginnings, some years ago I have bought  at Troll Forged Miniatures some interesting alien models, like that one below:


That was an age of dinosaurs - I mean, plastic GW Trygon model did not exist, and that from ForgeWorld was very expensive...To my disappointment, during these several years an alien miniature line at the Troll Forged expanded only to a very limited degree. So, I was very enthusiastic when Edward Fortae started this crowd-funding project. Now it is funded and at the final hours. So, take a look at the pictures, maybe it is something for you...







No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best of Larry

Best of Larry