Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I love plastic Warhammer models (demons)

There was a time when I preferred metal figures, because they were just better looking, more detailed, ect. But recent progress in plastic processing simply killed most of these arguments. plastic models are similarly detailed while are much easier for modifications. Thus, I really enjoy an announcement of new plastic Warhammer demons... even if, I already purchased resin Thunderwolves and do not need these Bloodcrushers so much...


 (UPDATE) My trusted sources told me that plastic Bloodcrushers box will be released August 21st, 2010.




...and Advance Order from GW webstore:

1 comment:

  1. mmm, lovely plastic sprues. I will be all over these for sure.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best of Larry

Best of Larry