Thursday, July 9, 2009

Troll Forged Zoanthrope in resin

Continuation of my digging in non-GW aliens for WFB/WH40K. This guy below can be used as an interesting Zoanthrope's replacement. Alternatively, you can add him some legs/arms, replace head, ect. and invent some new creature. I got my figure cast in very dark resin what made me some photographic troubles.

As usual, I took pictures of what I got, without ANY cleaning. And similarly to the previous mini, the cast quality is good, although needs a little more work to remove imperfections.

Seems I went little heavy on pictures this time but it gave me an opportunity to get more familiar with this bug, which I initially found controversial and uneven.
My opinion: head 4.5/5, body 3.5/5 which give a nice average mark of 4 out of 5.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best of Larry

Best of Larry